Uncanny Stencils Etsy Shop, coming soon


Here are a few examples of my stencil art that will be available very soon at www.etsy.com. They are all hand painted with stencils (hand cut) with acrylics on pre-owned wood. Most are about 8.5 x 11 inches in size, roughly, except for the Poe one which is done on a discarded drawer front, and the bikini girl is on what used to be a table top, about 19 x 14 inches respectively. There will be more to come. I can't help making them. Also, if you like this style of art and you are nice to me, I can be commissioned to do one just for you. Don't be scared, my prices won't put you in the poorhouse. Shoot me an email at uncannystencils@gmail.com if you want one done of your husband, wife, kids, boss, favorite complete stranger, or whoever strikes your fancy. Maybe a favorite celebrity, or the gal that works at the Secretary of State who you hate but might make a nice neighbor. Email me. We'll talk.


I will keep you posted when my store opens. It will be soon. I'm talkin' a day or two from now. Get your pocketbooks primed.


Thank you for looking!


---Matt, Uncannious Stencillious






No comments:

Post a Comment