Some more for your viewing pleasure

Hi! I would like to show you some more that are available for purchase. We have Sharbat Gula, which you might recognize as the National Geographic Girl. She is an Afghan girl, with beautiful green eyes. It was on the cover of National Geographic when I was a kid, an unforgettable image in my young mind at the time. When I was a kid I'd never even heard of Afghanistan, and here was this girl with green eyes. Try to picture her in a Motley Crue t-shirt in line at the Dairy Queen giggling with her girlfriends.



Next we have a fine looking lass who would be as much at home painted to the side of a WWII bomber, but here she'll have to make do with being painted on what used to be a piece of my next door neighbor's cupboard. Pink is the color of the day.

Both of these are available for purchase at my Uncanny Stencils Shop at Etsy.com and at Maxwell's Arts and Treasures for those of you located in Garden City, MI. Hope you like them.

--Matt, el Uncannio Stencilio

No comments:

Post a Comment