Garden City Art Festival 2009

Its art fair time kids! The first annual Garden City Art Festival will be happening at Garden City Park at Merriman and Cherry Hill. There will be cool art, music, and activities for the kids. It takes place this coming weekend, July 24, 25, 26. So come and enjoy an afternoon Under the Trees and dig the art-mosphere. (Sorry, I couldn't resist) Also, bring your wallets and be ready to unleash your folding money as I will have a table with the coolest of the cool stencil art featured on this here blog. Soon I will post pictures of everything I plan to sell there, so stay tuned. Click here for more information regarding the festival.

1 comment:

QueenTech said...

"Art-mosphere"? Your quirky way with words is refreshing. Keep it up! And I can't wait to visit the park this weekend!

Post a Comment